On January 20th 1995, Dr. Ray C. Dam was appointed International Treasury Controller, and Legal Heir and Owner of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, with full authority and dispositional control of same, under Legal Decadency RCD 1088, executed by the Nations of the World. Also established on January 20, 1995 was The Office of International Treasury Control, as the management, administrative and operations organization for His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam.
Dr. Ray C. Dam is a person, but His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam is a certified and indemnified international Central Banking financial institution operating as The Office of International Treasury Control.
Following the confirmation of the Powers and Authorities of His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam by the “Washington Panel” in 1998, the establishment of the Institution ---- The Office of International Treasury Control ---- was completed on January 20, 2003, whereby, based upon the content and requirements of numerous International Treaties, The Office of International Treasury Control was granted Sovereign Entity Status under the United Nations Charter Control No: 10-60847.
Though not generally or publicly known, OITC is the largest International Institution of its kind. It is the largest single owner of gold and platinum bullion in the World, in addition to being a major owner of Bank Debenture Securities, International Treasuries, Cash and other forms of securities, all of which are recorded as assets of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, whose accounts are held within the Federal Reserve, The Bank for International Settlements, The US Treasury, Swiss National Bank, Swiss Federal Finance Administration.
Since being established, the OITC has become the largest single owner of Home Mortgage Securities in the World today. Original assets in the form of gold have been wisely and well utilized to create wealth that creates further wealth.
The Assets of the Combined International Collateral Accounts are in constant use, assisting to finance countries and such organisations, either in part or full, as the International Monetary Fund, The World Bank, The International Finance Corporation, International Development Banks, United Nations, and additionally under-pinning the US Dollar as the World’s Reserve Currency.
So as to protect the assets, as well as protecting Dr. Ray C. Dam (International Treasury Controller), together with all other persons involved, full International Protection and Immunity under Full Jacket Security Level 3 - 5 was applied, attested and affirmed under the Great Seal of America (No: 632-258894) on behalf of the International Community, together and conjointly with Sovereign Entity Status under the United Nations.
It should be noted that only a few persons in each country of the world are eligible to be able to verify, or undertake a verification, re: the position of Dr. Ray C. Dam (International Treasury Controller) and the Office of International Treasury Control. Such persons are limited to Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime Ministers, with Ministers of Finance and Ministers of Foreign Affairs subject to security status and special conditions / dispensation.
For anyone, other than those persons referred to above, to attempt to undertake verification would be futile and would result in deliberate misinformation on same, or no response at all. Additionally, “Classified” information is not available, and never will be, on or through the “www” or various Web Sites which are totally unregulated, uncontrolled, and legally void, whereby reference to such Web Sites will only reveal speculations, innuendoes, comments from the uninformed, deliberate propaganda and misinformation, or similar. YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISED NOT TO UTILISE THE “WWW” OR VARIOUS WEB SITES FOR ANY FORM OF VERIFICATION AS IT IS NOT OFFICIAL, NOR IS IT A PROFESSIONAL METHOD OF VERIFICATION, NOR WILL IT GIVE YOU ANY CORRECT OR ACCURATE INFORMATION.
Jekyll Island Agreement (Georgia U.S.A., 1908.)
The Aldrich Act (U.S.A. 1910 )
Creation of Federal Reserve System (Washington, U.S.A., 1913)
Trilateral Tripartite Trillenium Pact Between Nations (London 1921)
The Gold Act, (U.S.A. 1924)
Creation of Bank for International Settlements (January 20, 1930)
Bretton Woods Agreement (New Hampshire, U.S.A., 1944)
B.I.S. Agreement with the Allies (Berne, Switzerland, 1946)
Green Hilton Memorial Agreement (Geneva, Switzerland, 1963-1968)
Schweitzer Conference (Innsbruck, Austria, 1964)
Schweitzer Convention (The Hague, Netherlands, 1968 and revisions thereof, 1972, 1984, and 1998 Washington Panel)
Respecting the Rights Treaty (Bangkok 2003)
Pursuant to International Treaty Agreements agreed and entered, the following being the rules for statement of the rules, with the funds and assets thereof held under his irrevocable and absolute dispositional control of His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam as owner and Sole Arbiter of all assets held under the Institutional Parent Registration Accounts and all sub accounts thereof and linked thereto.
Butler, Charles H., The Treaty Making Power of the Means, United States Senator Committees);
The Green Hilton Agreement (Geneva 1963-1966 the Guarantee is Declared on by International Consent); the Guarantee confirmed and established under Schweitzer Innsbruck Conference (Innsbruck, Austria 1964, record: Democrat, Royden J, The Treaty Making Power in the Defense of the Senates part in Treaty Making and the Foreign Controller of Gold Act, (1972) in the Senate of the United States, Volume II, Chapter 7, International Panel (The Hague 1968) which transferred to the Trust and Foundation in its supervisory role and in protection of the free world.) and subsequent revisions thereof governing the management and control of International Collateral Combined Accounts otherwise also known as the Global Debt Facility;
The RCD Full Jacket (record: Third Level and Five Level Rule in Senate Actions upon Treaties (1901-1989) American Banking and Bullion International Law 18 (1924)
Amended Foreign Gold Act (1972, Washington D.C.);
Appointment and Empowered the Person (January 20, 1995, The Congress assembled the Legislative Press in the Tripartite, Trilateral, Trillenium Pact, being the applicable Pact between World Governments (London, 1921).
Ownership Rights Recorded : ……Legal Decadency to Heir RCD1088 Far East Entire
Governments Empowered the Person : ……..International Control No. 10-60847
International Clearing Code : ……………………....UNRCD-ID006197
UN/Federal Service Record No. : …..............................0-99-2-33
Protectorate and Immunity Granted and Recorded: …Great Seal No. 632259984
Statements of Fact
1. The Tripartite Gold Commission, established under the Bretton Woods Agreement for a single term of 50 years, ceased operations in 1994 and was formerly wound up in 1997, after having fulfilled it’s life term.The World Governments via their respective interests in the Bank for International Settlements, appointed a Sole Arbiter to succeed the Commission on January 20, 1995. All assets deemed to be held under the Commission’s Trustee were ceded and transferred to the Ownership of the Sole Arbiter, thereby granting unrestricted and absolute control to the Sole Arbiter.
2. His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam, is the appointed and empowered person holding full disposition rights and authority over said assets and accounts by virtue of the authority vested in him by the Governments of the World, whom he represents, such authority being chartered and then registered with the United Nations.
3. As Chairman of the said Trust and Foundation and Sole Arbiter and Lawful Owner of all the assets held within Foundation Divine and the Heritage International Trust and their internal and ancillary Trusts, Foundations and Corporations, such Ownership granted to him by the International Community on January 20, 1995, His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam holds the absolute right to determine and make ruling, such ruling to be enforced (if necessary) by the Justice Department of the United States of America; (this right of control is guaranteed by the United States Congress ,reaffirmed by the Senate of the United States and recorded within United States Presidential Office of Management and Budget, whereat, empowerment of his person and his full indemnified status is acknowledged under Great Seal No. 632259984 and further registered within the International Division of the Department of the Treasury of the United States of America, The Bank for International Settlements, Swiss National Bank and the Swiss Federal Finance Administration), whereby his determination and ruling on all matters relating to the assets under his control is inviolate and may not be set aside, modified or denied by any agreement or arrangement between other parties and or institutions, or by any other ruling not assented to by the International Community who empowered his person. Decisions / Determinations made by H.E. Dr. Ray C. Dam in respect of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, take precedence over all / any laws, adjudications, Legal Rulings, or similar, determined by any Court of any other Country, including the The International Courts (World Courts).
4. Under International Control Number 10-60847, the right of control is established and Chartered by Treaty Agreement between all Nations, then registered with the United Nations as a sovereign entity that is to be beyond all other jurisdictional controls. This creation of a sovereign jurisdiction of control preserves and protects the official independence of the appointed and empowered person, His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam, his heirs and successors.
5. Within that Jurisdiction are two institutions:
a. The Office of International Treasury Control: This Institutional Organization exists to assist and advise the International Treasury Controller, His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam, in the exercising of his Authority.
b. Consolidated Credit Bank Limited: A non-public internal Bank which is empowered and deemed as the last holding bank, the only Bank in the World with lawful authority and capacity to confirm assets and accounts of the International Treasury Controller and to issue any legal obligation against those accounts and to direct beneficial payments for those accounts. It is an Institutional Bank held within the Federal Reserve. It will not be found within the "Bankers Almanac", "The Banker", or any other Professional Handbook.
6. Few organizations have been so publicly attacked and maligned as The Office of International Treasury Control (OITC), by intensive and extensive disinformation campaigns, gossip, innuendoes, and the likes. Much of this is expanded by public perception and failures in total understanding that is further fueled by “Levels of Secrecy” that are imposed upon OITC, ignorance, political influence, even fear, or similar issues.
All Governments are advised to stay with proper procedures and protocols and to conduct any undertaking for verification of the real existence of H.E. Dr. Ray C. Dam (International Treasury Controller), the OITC in compliance with such procedures and protocols, and to disregard internet gossip and reports, articles, or similar, to the contrary.
7. Political Issues. The Office of International Treasury Control is a non-political organization whose objectives, as determined by the Nations of the World, embodied within numerous International Treaties, is to “Financially assist” the Nations of the World and its People for the betterment of all, in a balanced and sustainable manner, irrespective of the political or religious base of any country.
8. Assets of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility: These are held in the majority of Countries (Japan, United Kingdom, United States of America, China, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Jordan, Singapore, France, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Belgium, Norway, Caribbean Islands, Egypt, South Africa, Uruguay, Argentina, Italy, Russia, plus many more countries) throughout the World, in Central Bank Vaults, Commercial Banks, Bonded Warehouse Depositories, Military Establishments, and in such inhospitable places as in Sunken Ships on the Seabed, on the bed of large Reservoirs, Caves, Purposely dug Mountain Tunnels, Old Mines, Bunkers, and such places.
The actual Accounts (Ledgers) are held within the US Federal Reserve, The US Treasury, The Swiss National Bank, The Swiss Federal Finance Authority and the Bank for International Settlements.
Transfers of any Assets, are restricted to the International Central Bank System. Assets can rarely be transferred via the normal Commercial Banks, but it is possible depending on the International status of any specific Commercial Bank.